Monday, May 10, 2010

Parenting - The Early Years: New MOPS Summer Bible Study

Hi MOPS Moms!
I am so excited that summer is just around the corner! I have felt led to begin a summer MOPS Bible Study. I'm planning on doing it 2 Wednesday evenings per month at 7p.m. through the summer. We will meet most likely at the church but maybe at someone's home...details to follow on that. Childcare will not be available. Tentative start date is June 2nd.

I have selected a Bible Study called "Parenting - The Early Years," by Les and Leslie Parrott. There are DVDs that will kick off each evening we spend together and inspire our conversation and study together. Here is a link to preview the study:
Parenting - The Early Years Kit with Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott : Adult Small Groups at Bluefish TV

Please email me if you are interested in joining me in this study. I will also pass out a sign-up sheet at Friday's MOPS meeting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment